top of page
Father Carrying Child Outdoors


For unmarried MEN, the stresses of Fatherhood can be compounded by a Mother whom routinely interferes with you and your child(ren)'s lives by denying contact or trading contact for money. It is a reality that far too many face.

Even when put on child support by the Florida Department of Revenue, Men gain NO PARENTAL RIGHTS over their children. Before getting upset, understand that you MUST file for Paternity.  A Paternity Suit is the ONLY way to ensure and cement your parental rights.

Simply being on the birth certificate grants NO rights. Look at the Birth Certificate as merely a "receipt" with the "true owner" being the Mother. - (poor choice of words, but that is how the law sees this.)

Watson Leigh handles Paternity cases for both Men and Women with a passion for parents that want to maintain a relationship with children.

bottom of page